UA BookStores Return & Refund Policy
Online returns request »
- SALES RECEIPT AND IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR A FULL REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
A $5 fee for duplicate receipts. All products returned must be in salable
- PROTECT YOUR BOOKS: Do not leave books unattended. Write your name in your
textbooks for identification! Report stolen books to UAPD.
- TEXTBOOK REFUNDS: New textbooks must be in a brand new condition based on
our assessment. Do not write or mark in your books until you are certain you
will keep them. See front of receipt for refund deadline.
- GENERAL BOOKS: Refunds/Exchanges only within 30 days of purchase date.
- CLOTHING, GIFTS & SUPPLIES: Only unused merchandise with attached tags.
Without a receipt, merchandise can be exchanged only. The last sale price will
be given. Refunds / Exchanges only within 90 days of purchase date. Defective
calculators must be returned within 30 days with all accessories.
- CLINIQUE®: Refunds/Exchanges only within 30 days with valid receipt and
affixed price tag. Purchases made during Gift with Purchase promotions are
- TECHNOLOGY CENTER: Refunds / Exchanges only within 14 days with valid
receipt on unopened merchandise. See department policy regarding defective and
open box returns. Subject to 15% restocking fee. No refunds on ink or labor.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON: electronics, headphones, computer hardware,
software, Class Notes, reference books, travel books, magazines, textbooks after
refund deadline, test preparation books or study aids, graduation merchandise,
clearance merchandise, recorded music and videos, lab coats or goggles, ink
cartridges or refills, service labor.
- If it's determined that an error in pricing has occurred, we guarantee to
honor the lowest price.
For merchandise purchases online, simply repackage your purchase using the
original shipping materials, then fill-out completely and include our: Return &
Exchanges form. A brief message explaining your return/exchange is required for
processing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call
Regarding Textbook refunds; we gladly offer a full refund, less shipping
charges, on items returned to us in their original condition and shipped
(postmarked) by the Refund Deadline stated on the bottom of the customer's
receipt. Determination of "original condition" is at the sole discretion of the
UA BookStores. Absolutely no refunds on Class Notes. Absolutely no refunds on
textbooks bought after the refund deadline. Be sure to wrap your package
securely. We highly recommend using an insured, traceable shipping method.
Please include this receipt with the product you are returning.
TEXTBOOK REFUND DEADLINES
- Winter 2016–December 20th, 2016
- Spring 2017–January 24th, 2017
TEXTBOOK RENTAL RETURN
- Spring 2017–May 12, 2017
- Rental Policy
Online textbook return packages MUST be postmarked by deadline for a refund.
If you are returning your purchase by mail, please ship to:
- The University of Arizona BookStores
Attn: E-Commerce Department, Returns
1209 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85721-0019
Online Returns Request
It's easy to return or exchange your UA BookStores purchase:
- Simply repackage your purchase using original shipping materials.
- Submit a request for an online purchase return here » (example: completed request)
- Please select subject: "Online Purchase Returns".
- Please indicate order number or register reciept number.
- Please indicate item(s) and reason for the return.
- To expedite your return please provide a copy of your order receipt.
- Upon approval of your request we send you an electronic return label via email provided.
- Print the return label and attach to the outside of the returning package.
- Drop off the package to any UPS pick-up location.
*Note: Shipping and handling charges will apply. If it's
determined that an error in pricing has occurred, we guarantee to honor the