Apple Departmental Orders
The University of Arizona BookStores' Technology Center is your provider of Apple products for University department use. Configure a quote right from your office or come and visit us in-store.
Apple Store for Education Institution Configure Quote Instructions
- Shop and add them to your cart.
- Add the corresponding Apple Care plan to your cart; the product specific Apple Care plan is listed as a 'Related Item' in the product page.
- Click Send Cart and enter your information. To submit your cart to Technology Center, add firstname.lastname@example.org in the Send Copy To field.
- Sending a cart and including the email@example.com email will make sure we receive a copy of your cart, but it will not result in the cart being ordered.
- Technology Center will not place orders until a specific request is made or a Service Billing (SB) Form is received. Please include your cart number on your Service Billing form.
- For any additional information or assistance please contact our Technology, Buyer Mike Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-621-3745.
Apple Device Enrollment Program
The Device Enrollment Program (DEP) is part of the Apple Deployment Programs (ADP), which help businesses and educational institutions easily deploy and configure iOS and OS X devices. DEP provides a fast, streamlined way to deploy institutionally owned iPad and iPhone devices and Mac computers that are purchased directly from Apple or participating Apple Authorized Resellers or carriers.
Why choose Apple?
Built on the world's most advanced operating system, the Mac is as easy to use as it is powerful. And, no matter what your area of specialty is, it's great because you get:
- A smart design that is durable for any lifestyle, and friendly to the environment.
- Mac OS X that comes with the security and reliability of built-in defenses against PC viruses.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to run Windows too.
- Fun with photos, music, movies and more with pre-loaded iLife software.