Easy Ways To Save Money On Your Course Material
- PAY ONE PRICE: Pay One Price is a digital-preferred, flat-rate course materials program launching Fall 2023 for all MAIN Campus undergraduate students, designed to boost your success. See FAQs
- INCLUSIVE ACCESS: For graduate students and undergraduate students who are enrolled in Arizona International, Arizona International Direct, Arizona Online, Community Campus, Distance, Phoenix and Southern Arizona. Required digital content, delivered through D2L. The least expensive way to access your required course materials. Some required textbooks are not available through this program. Faculty agreement necessary. See FAQ's
- LIBRARY: The University of Arizona Library and BookStores partner to find the lowest price option on textbooks. See if the library has digital copy of your book free.
- eBooks: Purchase through your booklist for a lower price than print, and immediate access.
- SELL YOUR BOOKS online: Have unwanted textbooks you'd like to sell? We have partnered with MBS Textbook Exchange, the nation's largest textbook wholesaler, to offer you the best prices for your used books. It's easy and FREE!
- Add the books you want to sell by entering ISBN numbers.
- Print your packing list and the free pre-paid shipping label that will be sent to you as an email link once you finalize your quote.
- Pack and send your books free of charge using the pre-paid shipping label.
- Once your books are received, a check will be mailed to you within 3 weeks!
The line item “Bookstore Course Materials” on your Bursar account is either for Inclusive Access or Pay One Price required course materials. Please refer to an email you received the day before or the day classes began regarding either program. Search for an email from University of Arizona BookStores firstname.lastname@example.org or check your spam folder if you don't find it.
Login to your UAccess account using your UA NetID and password.
Select your current term and click on "Proceed to the BookStore" below your class schedule.
The Inclusive Access program is a digital textbook model in collaboration with top publishers to reduce the cost of required course materials. Access for all students begins the first day of class, with the option to opt-out of purchasing through the drop/add day.
Pay One Price is a digital-preferred, flat-rate course materials program launching Fall 2023 for all Main Campus undergraduate students, designed to boost your success. Pay One Price provides a predictable cost of $250 per semester for all Main Campus undergraduates, regardless of your major. On the first day of classes, you can easily access and start using your required course materials by logging onto your D2L account.
Link to Pay One Price Student FAQs:
Fall: $1500 limit begins August 2023
Select preference from drop-down menu:
- INSIDE Lower Level at UA BookStores
- LOCKER Pickup at UA BookStores
In order to better serve our customers, we keep an address on file in case you are unable to pickup your order. This way, we are able to ship your order to you.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours.
- Shipping occurs Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Standard shipping times apply.
- Fall 2023: September 1, 2023
Please visit our complete refund policy here
In order to ensure that you don't exceed your limit, your financial institution requires all vendors to notify them of an impending purchase. This is an automated process that occurs at the time that you finalize your checkout. Your account will not be charged until we process your order. Please note that the final cost of your order may be different due to product availability.