On behalf of the entire UA BookStores team, CONGRATULATIONS to all of our graduates! It was GREAT to serve you and your needs during your Wildcat journey, and we look forward to meeting all your needs as UA Alumni!
Fall 2023 GradFest scheduled October 17th - October 18th, 2023: Come get your commencement regalia, diploma frames, announcements, etc. to celebrate this milestone in your academic journey!
- October 17, Tuesday, 9am-5pm
- October 18, Wednesday, 9am-5pm
GradFest makes getting ready for graduation EASY and CONVENIENT, bringing all of your grad and post-grad needs into one event that celebrates not only your academic accomplishments, but your exciting venture into the work force and your successes in the years to come!
2023 JOSTEN'S INSTORE RINGS & ANNOUNCEMENTS VISITS
- August 22, Tuesday, 10am-3pm
- August 23, Wednesday, 10am-3pm
- August 24, Thursday, 10am-3pm
- September 5, Tuesday, 10am-3pm
- September 6, Wednesday, 10am-3pm
- September 7, Thursday, 10am-3pm
- October 17, Tuesday, 10am-3pm
- October 18, Wednesday, 10am-3pm
- October 19, Thursday, 10am-3pm
- November 7, Tuesday, 10am-3pm
- November 8, Wednesday, 10am-3pm
- November 9, Thursday, 10am-3pm
- November 28, Tuesday, 10am-3pm
- November 29, Wednesday, 10am-3pm
- November 30, Thursday, 10am-3pm
- December 12, Tuesday, 10am-3pm
- December 13, Wednesday, 10am-3pm
- December 14, Thursday, 10am-3pm
Regalia can be found in-store or online as a non-refundable purchase. Unfortunately, due to the safety of our customers and staff, we cannot offer you a refund on these items.
CAP & GOWN PORTRAITS
diFranco Photography will be taking cap & gown portraits at the upcoming GradFest. There is no sitting fee, no sales pitch, and never any obligation to purchase. It takes only a few minutes of your time to capture this once in a lifetime memory. Multiple backdrops available.
- Proofs will be available online shortly after the event.
- Orders can be placed online after proofs are viewed.
CLASS GIFT 2023-2024
The Class Gift is your chance to make an impact on our (soon to be!) alma mater! You can support areas all over campus like your college, the libraries, athletics, Greek life or your favorite programs like Counseling and Psych Services (CAPS) or the Campus Pantry. Or give in honor of someone special like your favorite professor or family. You can even split your gift between two places!